This is my first time working with Meeza Gee and it was such a pleasant experience. Meeza contacted me at the beginning of October about us working together, but at the time I was leaving the country. After some back and forth, we planned what I believe was going to be a casual photo session towards the end of October which is when I was scheduled to return to the US. However, that casual photo session quickly exploded into an amazing creative team. I supplied the team with the inspiration for the shoot and I ask the team with respect to makeup, hair and wardrobe to bring their own specific spin based on the inspiration. When working with such an amazing team I don't have to micro manage every detail because I trust what they can produce and they trust in me.
On the day of the shoot Meeza not only worked through constant distractions from the public but she also delivered with some amazing work. She is an awesome professional and very down to earth, I am definitely looking forward to future photo shoots with her.
Gear Used On The Shoot:
- Camera 5D Mark III
- Lens: Cannon 85 mm 1.2
- Lights: 3 600 ex-rt Yongnuo Flash
- Modifier: Westcott 43 inch Apollo Orb
- Meeza Gee - This is the second model that I worked with where I simply showed up and my only concern was lighting and composing.
- Nicole Sue aka Carlton Eliza Charles – whose burgeoning talents as stylist were evident with this shoot. She did an amazing job.
- Demetra Angelis of the D-Spot was the hair stylist on the shoot, yeah, what can I say about Demetra that I haven’t said already? She’s without a doubt, a good-natured, creative, bundle of energy, and I absolutely enjoy any time spent with her. She was also the tour guide, the supporter and all around onset coach.
- Chenee Jones - this was my second time working with this very professional and knowledgeable MUA. She came prepared to transform our model into the vision that was outlined.
- Sunil Kumar Kokkiligadda - first time working with him. He did a great job on capturing the BTS video.
- Nathaniel Bunn - he's a great photographer, so much so that we tied in the Portrait Palooza competition from earlier this year. He was my lighting assistant on this shoot. Nate has a great understanding of light, be sure to check out his work.
If you want to attend one of my workshops, please become a member of my meetup group and RSVP for any workshop that you are interested in.
If you like what you see, please share with your friends and family. Also, please click the heart button and/or post some feedback below.